Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Favorite Rapper Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne was born as Dewayne Michael Carter Jr on September 27,1982. Lil Wayne is 30 years old. Wayne is from New Orleans. Every since I was little Lil Wayne has always been my favorite rapper. At the age of nine years old he was sign to Cash Money Records. I love his style and his music. Wayne was the youngest member of Cash Money Records. Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive to me. My favorite songs he rap is Go DJ, and A Milli. I love me some Lil Wayne. When I was young I use to always rap his songs. Wayne is also a song writer. When I see Lil Wayne on tv I always go crazy. Reginae Carter is Lil Wayne first daughter and he also have three other kids. Lil Wayne has have s clothling line called Turkfit. Wayne had Reginae when he was 15 years old by his high school sweet heart. I use to print pictures out of him and taped it to my bedroom wall. He gre up in Hollygrove one of New Orleans poorest neighborhood. Birdman help Wayne with his career. Growing up he spent most of his time in the studio. I remember when I was in grammar school my classmates use to get spray painted shirts of his face. He know as Baby Carter. Many rappers and singers is featured on his albums. Wayne first wife was Toya Wright and they marry on Valentine Day 2004. I always want to go to his concert but they be sold out. I want to meet him one day so bad. My sister hates his music because she say he is too violent. I have to listen to his music every day. His new mixtape Dedication 4 I love it. I think Lil is a good rapper but some of his muic is bad influence on kids. Now Lil Wayne is part of YMCMB. Most of my friends own a Lil Wayne CD. I admire the way he wear his clothes. He called Birdman his father. They always together when you see them. Like Father Like Son. Birdman and Wayne have a very close to each other. I will never called another rapper my favorite rapper. Lil Wayne also have his own record label and looking for rappers and singers. Wayne is a very talent young men. Wayne is now 30 years old. He dated singer Nieva and they also had a child. The turkfit clothling line is for boys only. Lil Wayne and Birdman was the founder of Cash Money and Young Money Records. I was about 10 years old when I first start liking Lil Wayne music. Wayne have soft and hardcore music. I grew up listen to Lil Wayne music. My oldest brother was a big Lil Wayne fan. In high school my ringtones use to be Lil Wayne songs. When Go DJ first came out I had it on repeat on my IPOD. My friends use to tell me always to turn the song off repeat. Wayne has Cash Money and YMCMB tattoo on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment