Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Love Shopping!!!!!

I love going shopping for different things like clothes, shoes, jewelry, baby clothes, and electronics. Shopping make me take my mind off different things especially if I'm going through. Shopping is also one of my favorite hobbies. When I go shopping I always shop for things that's in style. I like to go shopping online because you can get a lot of discounts. Discount can knock some money off your reguar price and make it lower. I love looking nice so that's why I always go shopping. When I'm going through some or if I don't want to be bother I just go shopping and take my mind off things. Before I buy things in the store I always ask somebody who work there what's in style. I love going shopping everyday if I have the money. I love buying Nike, Addias, and Jordan gym shoes. Everytime I go shopping my friends ask me can they go with me shopping. I prefer to go shoping by myself. I don't just go to oe store when I shop I go to different type of stores. My mother love when I go shopping because I always bring her some back. It's nice togo shopping for things you like. Some people I like spending money on their self that's why people love going shopping. If you work hard for your money you have the right to spend money on stuff you want or really like. I been love going shopping every since I was a little girl. When I'm was a little girl my mother used totake me shopping with her and she always buy me things. Shopping make me think about positive things. Shopping ease my mind and make me feel relax. The Nike store online be having deals on select shoes. Some stores if you see some online you like it can be ship to the store for free. Teenagers love shopping because they like to wear what's in style or what's hot at that moment. My favorite stores to shop at is Lane Byrant, Nike Store, Footlocker and The Ugg store. Who don't love shopping? Men's sometimes don't like going shopping because they say it's a girl thing. Shopping is very fun and intersting. Going shopping with your friends it can be fun sometimes. Shopping makes me happy. I like owning new things. I like to work for things that I really want. Sometimes shopping can make you tired by kept walking around the mall or the stores. Shopping can be diffucult sometimes because you will get mad if you can't find what you looking for in the store. When I shop I go baby hoping because I have a nephew and cousins. My cousins and nephew alaways say please bring me some back nice. Most of the times when I get done shopping I come ho broke. But, I be so glad that I brought me something and not spend a my money on somebody esle. If I go to a high price store I make sure I bring coupons with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment