Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Online Classes better than Traditional Classes

I think online classes is better than traditional classes. This semester I'm taking three online classes and I love it. Online classes help me have a better personal life. I choose to take online classes because its better for me. But, I think online classes have more work than traditional classes. I think some people take online classes because some student stay in different states or can't come on campus. One of the good advantage of taking classes is you don't have to sit in the classes room( http://oedb.org/library/distance-vs-local/10-advantages-to-taking-online-classes). Online classses can help you balance your family and job. The only thing I don't like about online classes it cost more. Students don't have to hear a teacher talk for fifty to hour. Some classes is fun and inteesting online. When you want to know your grade or what you have to do in class you can just go to your blackboard. In this article http://articles.student.com/resources/online-education/why-you-should-take-online-classes they say its better to earn your credit better. I like that some of my online classes work is due on Sunday's. They give me enough time to fo all my homework. You can save money if you travel a long distance( http://www.sukhjit.tv/site-faq-s/whatdoesitfeellikewhentakinganonlineclass).

1 comment:

  1. I like online classes better it allow you to do other things in life and get an education also.

    ReplyDelete