Monday, September 3, 2012

What I like to do on my free time.

School always have me busy. So, I barely have free time. I make sure my work is done before I have fun. I love to shop, hang with my friends and go bowling. I love to shop for shoes, clothes, jewelry, and electronics. Monday through Friday I'm always busy doing homework. I only have free time on the weekends. When I go school it make me get my mind off school. I love to do positive things in my free times. Sometimes I be mad I only have free time only on the weekends. I have to balance school and personal stuff. At the end of the day I feel broke down from school. The only time I don't have free time is doing midterms and finals. On Sundays I usually don't do anything because I have school the next day. My friends can hang whenever they want to because some of them don't go to school. The most thing I like to do on my free time is relax. I have a long day at school Monday through Friday and I need rest. Also, on the weekends I clean my apartment, go grocery shopling, and take care of my personal business. I'm so happy I don't have kids because if you I do I be tied up. But, I love to have fun whenever I can. I rather do school stuff then to party and have fun everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment